Collage

Collage

Monday, August 4, 2014

Flowers of Alaska - part 3

OK, I finishing up with the 3 posts on flowers seen in Alaska.  I will move on to the letter "G" in next post.

Taken at the port area of Wrangell.



love the purple petunias, but don't know what that adorable lavender flower is

Lavender in front of the Craigdarroch Castle, Victoria, Vancouver Island.
Victoria is a city with beautiful yards and beautiful lush baskets hanging from lamp posts.  The people and City take great pride in the flowers.  Just couldn't get good shots through the window of a "speeding" tour bus.  Move along folks, move along....

I will leave you with another non-flower photograph.  Wonderful blue colors!!
Hubbard Glacier.  Our "small" (640 passengers) ship was able to get this close.
Unlike the Mendenhall Glacier, the Hubbard is not receding.
THERESA
I don't have a Glacier among my play things so I'll have to look around the house for a interesting "G" item.

1 comment:

  1. You really captured the vibrancy of the flowers in Alaska. They're so pretty. We've been a couple of times to Alaska.

    ReplyDelete