Collage

Collage

Friday, April 4, 2014

Easter Decorating

Welcome to my inaugural post!  

I created my blog to be able to show my family and friends how I “play house” in our new home.   We all lead such busy lives—the folks who are near don’t drop in and the ones who are far certainly can’t.  What better way to show what I’ve been up to than by posting photos on my blog. 

Spring and Easter are here, along with spring storms and allergies.  Let’s face it, you have to take the good with the bad!   However, the season promotes decorating.  As usual, I’ve been playing house.

I first saw a similar wreath made by Smith & Hawken on Kara's front door.  I've had mine for several years now.  I recently added the monogram (Southern Proper Monograms). 

Dining table (Jasper welcomes you - photobombing in top left corner.


Another view of table; lettuce soup tureen was a wedding gift; small bowls recent purchase at Tuesday Morning. 

OK - here is what everyone is calling a "vignette." Bunny plate (along with 5 others) new this year from Kroger.

Lantern from Kay; love to use.  Lanterns aren't just for candles!  Bunny and egg from a potter in MS.

Newest bunny & carrots from Pier I.  Dressed her up with pink ribbon and a created bead necklace that says Happy Easter!
 Whew - hope I did this right!   Actually I must confess, my first post on this subject with these photos was lost in cyberspace.
Thanks for visiting.  
By the way, if you sign up using your email, when I post a blog you are notified.  

No comments:

Post a Comment