Collage

Collage

Friday, June 27, 2014

Happy 4th of July

We interrupt this blog in the midst of the alphabetical play things list to bring you a Happy 4th of July!  I've been tablescaping and decorating outside on the patio.  I decided that many neighborhood people see our patio on the corner as they walk their dog and moved what I might normally have done inside to the outside.




Birds' eye view

Found the patriotic pencils at Target in the dollar section

Love the latest free printable from Ann of "On Sutton Place"

I have 2 of the same wreaths now - one is hanging on the porch.

I'd add bottles of Coke to the case but they would boil and explode in the SW sun every afternoon!  Larry's tomatoes are hanging in there (see toward the fence).


Patio curtains must be tied back when not shielding us from the sun.  Visualize sheets flapping in the wind!  A small rosemary pot and basil like the sun.  

Miscellaneous herbs in the rectangular pot

I owe you "D" and I have plans but I must wait now for a really sunny day to photograph in the den.  Things have been busy with the end of school, my transitioning to 2 days a week at work, and a wedding for my son.   Again, Happy 4th.  

Theresa


No comments:

Post a Comment